Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Read the easiest way to increase you page rank.

I was also facing problem with my low page link. Whatever I did I couldn't increase my page rank. I looked for all the articles in the Google read them then I finally found out that link referrals are the best way to increase your page rank. At first I tried to upload videos and songs from youtube and others but in vain. They didn't helped me to increase the page rank.
In Google I found out a genius in SEO(Search Engine Optimization). He had written the number of links you leave in other pages/blogs and forums will drastically increase your page rank and visitors. So I took his some amazing link for link referrals.
What we need to do?
We need to sign up which is free. Then start surfing and earn credits. And assign the credit to our site which increase our page rank.
Here are some of the links which may be very helpful to you all.

1)Ilovehits
2)Startxchange
3)Mysticalmaze
4)Adventures4u
5)Soaring4traffic
6)Realhitz4u
7)Trafficroundup
8)Hitsafari 
9)Trafficswarm

But sending out your blog/site only doesn't work so you also need to submit your blog in search engine directories. There are hundreds of article directories which one to submit, confused right?
Here you may try these top Ezines which could get you good reputation. Just leave your articles in them to get reviewed and gain reputation.

1)EzineArticles
2)GoArticles
3)IdeaMarketers
4)Buzzle
5)ArticlesBase
6)ArticleDashboard
7)Amazines
8)ArticlesFactory

Also what you can do in addition to these you can paste your url in your facebook, twitter and ask your friends to visit them in regular intervals.
I have also give some free classifields online where you can submit your site/blog.

1)Backpage
2)Craigslist
3)Oodle
4)Advertisephinditt
5)Classifiedads
6)Addmyurlnow
7)Hotspotmailer
8)Salespider
9)Freeadscity
10)Classifiedsforfree

Or try submitting your site in one link to get multi-engine submission at once.
1)Freewebsubmission
2)Freewebsubmission
3)Addurlfree
4)Submitshop
5)Submitexpress 
Now see how your page rank increases in few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment